INNOVATE. EXCELLENCE. VALUE.
Discover Your Purpose Through Your Passions in the Barbering, Cosmetology, Manicure, Pedicure and Aesthetics Fields...
Students must meet the following criteria for admission to Visions in Hair Design Institute of Cosmetology: VHD does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, or ethnic origin in admitting students.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and desire a certificate of diploma in one of the following programs: Aesthetician, Apprenticeship, Barber/ Cosmetology, Instructor, Manager, Manicuring, or State Board Preparation.
- Documentation of one of the following: High school diploma, GED or equivalency (Transcripts must be submitted to the school as part of application materials submitted.)
- Completed application
- Successful interview with the President or designee
Enrolling / Re-Enrolling Students Steps for Student Admission
- Submit all application materials with a $50 non-refundable registration fee to: Attn: Registrar, Visions in Hair Design Institute of Cosmetology, 7213 West Burleigh Street Milwaukee, WI 53210.
- Attend an Open House Orientation. (Complete the form below to be notified when the next Open House Orientation is scheduled.)
- Receive a Student catalog.
- Complete and sign the Contract/ Enrollment Agreement.
- Ensure that all materials are received by the Registrar’s office by the required deadlines.
- Attend the New Student Orientation Session.